Monday, August 5, 2013

FISHING WITH JOE SILL SR. AND JR.

 Fellow Tennesseans, Joe Sill Sr. and Jr. came down to fish Okeechobee with me! Joe Sr. and his son are both outdoor writers. Joe Sr. is the Director of Marketing for Bill Dance. Needless to say I was a little nervous about putting them on fish. How could I come close to showing them fishing like my childhood idle, Bill Dance? Luckily, the fish were very cooperative! What a great time we had!! We were ripping fish out of the water one after another. The schooling bass were tearing up our Venom skip shads. We must have caught over 70 bass! That’s what happens when you take such skilled fishermen out for a day on the big O, they just catch fish. The fish catching was fun and all, but the best part for me was making friends with great people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment